It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:44 pm

Post subject: Calling for a national debate to de-secularize India
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

Allow me to introduce myself first. My name is Caleb Suresh Motupalli. I was born into a Hindu family from the state of Andhra Pradesh and was named Sitaram. But however out of conviction in the year 1989, this Ram was born-again and became a follower of Christ--a Christian--and took the name Caleb. In the not so distant past i have engaged myself in secular pursuits including that of being the Vice-President--Technology & Architecture of an online Healthcare company. But now, however, i have settled down to being the servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.

What we witness today is that majorities of people in all parts of the world are going about their lives with this profound sense of an absence of God-- "secularism." India is no exception to that. The fact that we see here everywhere, God reduced to a picture on the wall or an idol in a temple, bears testimony to that fact--the thing called God is just a dumb picture or an idol, which is dispensable. That a craftsman should make a piece of stone or metal into a shape and the next moment sit down to worship that shape is not only pathetic but also profane. It is my strong belief that it is not only ignorance that has stopped the people of India from receiving Jesus Christ but also because our enemy (British) believed in Him. But i say that the British were a blessing in disguise. Were it not for them we would not have the Good News (Gospel) preached so abundantly to us. It is only in Jesus Christ that one can see how God can be loving and merciful without compromising His justice. There is none other. The good news is, "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

So i earnestly request you to call for a national debate to de-secularize India so that the whole nation may follow the path of Truth, rather than remain lukewarm toward God. Let it be known to the world that there is theocracy in India; meaning, it is God who rules in India through His representatives/ambassadors. I am sure the Church in India will agree with me and join with me on the debate.

OfflineProfile  
 [ 1 post ]