It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am

Post subject: Reaching the Unreached Scientific community
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

Just as the Lord Jesus Christ sent out the Twelve disciples saying: "As the Father sent me, I send you," today the Lord is still sending us as missionaries to unreached people groups. When we were in the West Indies during the years of 2003-2006, the Lord sent me back to my own country, India as a native missionary with the same Words.

But later when i examined my Commission more closely, the Lord was not sending me only to the Hindus on grounds of my birth in a Hindu family, but He was sending me to the unreached scientific community, most of whom (perhaps without them even knowing it) believe in either deism or agnosticism. Deists believe solely on reason, in a God who created the universe and then abandoned it, assuming no control over life, exerting no influence on natural phenomena, and giving no supernatural revelation. Agnostics believe that there can be no proof either that God exists or that God does not exist and therefore they believe that God cannot be known. And it is a fact that most so called "literate" community in the east as well as in the west fall in either of these categories.

I don't simply believe but have experienced God. I have epiphanies on a daily basis. So it is my desire, as well as my commission from the Lord that i minister (serve) to such with the Way, the Truth and the Life -- the Lord Jesus Christ.

OfflineProfile  
 [ 1 post ]