రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם
"He who eats this bread will live forever" (Jn6:58b;1:1,14)

Skyfeast eCommunion: A new liturgy on flextime basis
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index Nature of God Epiphany (form) of Christ today
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:24 pm
guna

The miracle of miracles

The incarnation of Christ: One of the greatest miracles in the world is the creator God being born in our hearts.

salvation is not one day experence but it is life long process...
Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:29 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Re: The miracle of miracles

guna wrote:
The incarnation of Christ: One of the greatest miracles in the world is the creator God being born in our hearts.

You are right Guna. With the creator God born in our hearts, we have become part of the incarnation of Christ, which is the greatest thing for us in the world.

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:26 am
guna

Re: Form of Christ today

"We are His hands, eyes, legs and all. As for our old self, it was dead in Christ. Today it is no longer we who live but Christ who lives in us." Yes i agree with you Christ who live in us leading us into perfection(to become Christ like).

Caleb wrote:
An obvious question may arise according to the Trinitarian tradition: Isn’t He the Holy Spirit which is spoken of in John 6:63 that we discussed in the above posts and not Yeshua the Christ?

Read the whole chapter John 14. It is one of the most important scripture that the Lord gave us. Now consider vv jn 14:16-20:

16"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;

17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

18"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

19"After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.

20"In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

After saying that the Spirit will be in us in v. 17, He comes back and says, “I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.” This goes to say that the Holy Spirit is only an attribute or characteristic of the Christ of today and not a name of the person. This is confirmed in verse 26. "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.” The Father will send the Helper under the name of Yeshua the Christ. In fact if you humbly ask the One in you who He is, He will say that He is Yeshua the Christ and not someone called the Holy Spirit. The Helper’s name is still Christ Yeshua but His current form is spirit.

Now consider vv. 19, 20. If v. 19 is a truth statement we should be seeing Christ on a daily basis. And indeed those who are truly His, do see Him daily, as i said earlier, in the form of Word (Logos). And v. 20. Indeed the Father has shown me this on November 15, 2004 and even more assuredly in these last days that Yeshua is in the Father and we in Him and He in us.

salvation is not one day experence but it is life long process...
Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Re: Form of Christ today

guna wrote:
"We are His hands, eyes, legs and all. As for our old self, it was dead in Christ. Today it is no longer we who live but Christ who lives in us." Yes i agree with you Christ who live in us leading us into perfection (to become Christ like).

I know what you are hinting at Guna. A question might arise, "if our old self is dead and it is now Christ who lives in and through us, then how come we are not perfect like the Christ of the Bible times?"

Answer:

It is due to the inertia of the old self still lingering in our flesh that we don't come across as new creatures -- sons and daughters of God! In other words we need to recondition ourselves and leave old habits. Even though we are transformed in the inside, we have been habituated too long in the old nature that it seems to be stuck with us. Inertia is explained well in Physics. For instance we can take a moving vehicle. When a break is applied, it does not automatically stop. The vehicle and the people inside continue to fall to the front. We need to brake continuously for the vehicle to permanently come to a stop. The same is true of putting a brake to our old habits. When “we through the Spirit [in us] mortify the deeds of the flesh” continuously like this we will finally overcome and show the whole world who it is that really lives in us. Indeed we will show them the Christ of Bible times.

Such is the love of the Father that He has the same love for us as He had for Jesus Christ (John 17:26).

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:21 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Form of Christ today

The corpse itself is everywhere on account of the vultures.

Do not go out here and there to look for Christ. He is no longer an individual (Matthew 24:26-28). He is a company/corporation and is all over the world.

Whoever is seated on the Throne is sanctified by the Throne. When He rests from his labours, his successor will reign in his place.

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: