రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם
"He who eats this bread will live forever" (Jn6:58b;1:1,14)

Skyfeast eCommunion: A new liturgy on flextime basis
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index What Christians believe (Theology) "Behold, I see heavens opened"
View previous topic :: View next topic
Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:12 pm
Administrator
Site Admin

"Behold, I see heavens opened"

Stephen: “Behold, I see heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” (Acts 7:56).

“…if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows” (Malachi 3:10b).

“Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man” (John 1:51).

“Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures” (Luke 24:45).

Nothing much else needs to be said to explain what it means to see “heavens opened up” or “the Son of Man coming riding on the clouds.” Scripture explains itself.

Paul’s vision of the Rapture is recorded in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 NASB, which reads like this:

“But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.”

Dear friends, it is my sincere belief that Paul was seeing something of today.

Thus says the Holy Spirit through Matthew 13:4 at 4:10 PM on the 4th of April 2008 -- "I have long ago sowed the above seed (facts) but the seed fell on the wayside and the enemy came and ate them up."

Caleb S. Motupalli

Last edited by Administrator on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:05 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

I could be sincerely wrong in my belief...

Yes! i could be sincerely wrong in my belief. Was the Holy Spirit telling me that the word that was sown in MY mind was the word that fell on the wayside?

In any case, i now believe that the Lord will bring with Him those who have "slept" (died) while living in Him.

Whether those asleep are actually alive in some way without knowing their true identities and walking on this very earth is something we will know only later.

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:28 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Our True IDs

Those who walk the earth will know their true IDs when the sons of God will be revealed (Romans 8:19 NIV).

However, the verse could also mean a revelation of a kind, namely the true sons of God vs. the false ones.

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: