రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם
"He who eats this bread will live forever" (Jn6:58b;1:1,14)

Skyfeast eCommunion: A new liturgy on flextime basis
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index Nature of God Epiphany (form) of Christ today
View previous topic :: View next topic
Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:33 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Epiphany (form) of Christ today

Dear fellow disciples of the Lord,

Greetings in the name of our Savior and Lord!

I want to share with you a rapport that i have had with the Lord over the past couple of days. As i was reading a portion from the Bible (Jn 9:36) where it is written, “Who is He, Lord, that i may believe in Him?” I sensed the Lord Himself replying to me personally, “You have both seen him and he is the one talking with you.” This is more than the Lord speaking to me; He is revealing to me in what form He is in today as He speaks. He is saying to me that He is in the form of Logos today. In fact during the last two weeks i launched a web site called Skyfeast.org and as a title to the front page, i have the following paraphrased words of our Lord there: "I am the bread of life...it is my Spirit who gives life; there is nothing to profit from eating my flesh or drinking my blood; the Words that I have spoken to you, they are spirit and they are life" (John 6:48, 63).

But in keeping with His earlier statement in John 6:53 where He says “unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood you have no life in you,” at the Last Supper, Christ broke bread and gave it to us to eat, symbolizing the breaking of His body for us. So today, when the bread is broken and distributed along with the preaching of the Word, it turns into Spirit (the Word that was preached becomes alive) and dwells in us. Notice in Luke 24:30-31 that the risen Lord vanished “into” the bodies of the disciples after He broke bread and gave it to them to eat of it. The Word that was from the beginning of time had become flesh and the flesh again has now become the Word and dwells in us. There is no longer the flesh of Yeshua the Nazarene except when we eat of Him continually like this. By this i don’t mean to say that today Yeshua is a disembodied spirit. Rather i am saying that we are the embodiment of Yeshua the Christ. We today make the body of Christ. We are His hands, eyes, legs and all. As for our old self, it was dead in Christ. Today it is no longer we who live but Christ who lives in us.

The Words, “You have both seen him and he is the one talking with you” came alive to me again. The implication is that Christ will return as a corporation as we know it with many members and not as an individual. I then asked myself what I must do now, now that I have this revelation of Christ. The Lord showed me once again how the disciples returned to Jerusalem immediately where they met with the apostles. I asked Him, “Lord, does the current Jerusalem have anything to do with the heavenly Jerusalem?” He replied from the verse where it is written in Luke 13:29—“They will come from the east and west and from north and south and recline in the kingdom of God.” Once again i asked Him, “Lord, does Israel of today have anything to do with the kingdom of God?” Then He showed me the map of Israel when i opened to scripture and my eyes fell on the northern parts of the Sea of Galilee. In the year 2000 we went to the Galilee area when the Lord beckoned us there. I want to go there again as soon as possible because we are not disembodied spirits that can survive anywhere—we need a place called home-far-away-from-home! And that is what the Lord wants to provide for us in the kingdom of God.

I need you to pray about this matter and ask the Lord what we must do now. Any comments also will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Lovingly,

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:01 am
anna motupalli

Form of Christ today

According to Acts 1 : 10, 11. Jesus will come back the same way he ascended to the heaven.

so I believe, Jesus will come back as a single person eventhough His present body is the corporate church of God.

Anna.
Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:12 am
Caleb
Site Admin

Form of Christ today

anna motupalli wrote:
According to Acts 1 : 10, 11. Jesus will come back the same way he ascended to the heaven.

so I believe, Jesus will come back as a single person eventhough His present body is the corporate church of God.

Anna.

Acts 1:10-11 (KJV) reads: And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

To understand this better we have to read 1 Thessalonians 4:14 (KJV) “For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.” That those who sleep in Him will come with Him is certain but the question is: What form is the head (Yeshua the Christ) now beginning at Pentecost, for He said in Matthew 28:20b (KJV) “lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.”

In 1 Corinthians 12:16 Paul does not hesitate to use parts of the head like ear and eye to attribute to members of the body. This goes to show that when Paul uses the word Head in Ephesians 5:23 (Christ is Head of the Church) he is really referring to the Mind or Holy Spirit which controls the Body.

Moreover there is a difference between a conventional corporation and with Christ corporation. Romans 6:7 (KJV) reads: “For he that is dead (as through the born-again experience) is freed from sin.” Galatians 2:20 (KJV) also reads: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” If Christ were to return with flesh and blood, i mean as an individual we will cease to be His body in the sense that we are in now. In breaking bread and distributing to the disciples He distributed His body (flesh and blood) to all of us. Again i have to remind you that He vanished after distributing the broken bread…i believe “into” the disciples as they ate of the broken pieces.

You might say, “Surely it is not all Christ who lives in you?” Paul has an answer to this line of questioning. Romans 7:18-20 (KJV) reads: “For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.” Christ Himself says in Matthew 26:41: “The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.” You see even though we are born again and it is Christ who lives in us our flesh has a predisposition to sin or habituated to sin or conditioned into sinning. We have to recondition it. That is why Paul writes in Romans 12:1-2 (KJV) “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:16 am
Caleb
Site Admin

Form of Christ today

An obvious question may arise according to the Trinitarian tradition: Isn’t He the Holy Spirit which is spoken of in John 6:63 that we discussed in the above posts and not Yeshua the Christ?

Read the whole chapter John 14. It is one of the most important scripture that the Lord gave us. Now consider vv jn 14:16-20:

16"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;

17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

18"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

19"After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also.

20"In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

After saying that the Spirit will be in us in v. 17, He comes back and says, “I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.” This goes to say that the Holy Spirit is only an attribute or characteristic of the Christ of today and not a name of the person. This is confirmed in verse 26. "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.” The Father will send the Helper under the name of Yeshua the Christ. In fact if you humbly ask the One in you who He is, He will say that He is Yeshua the Christ and not someone called the Holy Spirit. The Helper’s name is still Christ Yeshua but His current form is spirit.

Now consider vv. 19, 20. If v. 19 is a truth statement we should be seeing Christ on a daily basis. And indeed those who are truly His, do see Him daily, as i said earlier, in the form of Word (Logos). And v. 20. Indeed the Father has shown me this on November 15, 2004 and even more assuredly in these last days that Yeshua is in the Father and we in Him and He in us.
Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:02 pm
Jaya
Site Admin

Form of Christ today

What about John 16:7?
Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:42 am
Caleb
Site Admin

Form of Christ today

Jaya wrote:
What about John 16:7?

Dear Amma,

Loving greetings to you! I am so blessed by your presence in my life! Thank you for your reply.

John 16:7 reads in the NASB: "But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you."

Notice that He says that He and the Helper are mutually exclusive. By that i mean only either of them can be present on the earth just as water becomes water-vapor when heated. It is to our advantage because now Christ is a Corporation as we know it with many members present all over the world to help us everywhere. Each member now posses the same Spirit of God that Yeshua possessed in the measure that he or she hears the Word of God and does it. The “new man” of Ephesians 2:15 is Christ Corporation, for Christ is the vine and we are the branches (John 15:1ff). We have been betrothed to Him (2 Corinthians 11:2), grafted in, or sealed to become one flesh with Him as a corporation on the day of Pentecost and individually on the day that we were born again of the water and the spirit.

The reason why i am going over all of this is so that you see this day that the Father is in Yeshua and Yeshua is in us and we are in Yeshua (John 14:20). So let us arise and make an descent to Capernaum/Galilee to consummate our earthly pilgrimage. Let us now itself celebrate the feast of booths, the festival of thanksgiving for the harvest of human souls for the Lord (Zechariah 14:16ff). For He says in John 4:35 (KJV) “Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.”

Thus says the Lord: Luke 11:18-26; Luke 4:14-15; Luke 19:3.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:50 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Form of Christ today

Thus said the Lord to me as i rose early in the morning:

"I have (1)other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become (2)one flock with (3)one shepherd."

Cross references:

1. John 10:16 : Is 56:8
2. John 10:16 : John 11:52; 17:20; Eph 2:13-18; 1 Pet 2:25
3. John 10:16 : Ezek 34:23; 37:24

The Lord's giving of this verse is so timely because i was not so sure why the Lord would want us to go to Israel where there is so much trouble and set up operation there. I am now led to understand that He wants me to shepherd the flock or set up Head-quarters in none other than the land of Israel to show that salvation is from the Jews (John 4:22) and that glorification begins first for the Jew then for the Gentile (Romans 2:10).

Now let us bring that to context...

Thus said Yeshua the Holy Spirit today the 2nd Of November 2006 through 1 Peter 4:12-13:

The revelation of Christ that scripture speaks of for example in Romans 8:19ff; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:11; Luke 21:27 all refer to His coming in glory, which is a corporate coming. And we are it. Those dead in Christ namely the born-again from the beginning of time i believe are alive among us and those others who have yet to be born-again are also among us. Those dead in Christ who have been born-again will "hear" the voice of the Shepherd, and the sound of the trumpet and come forth from their graves namely the waters of baptism (Romans 6:1ff) in "the north, the south, the east and the west and come and recline in the kingdom of God" where the kingdom of God is in our midst all over the world and the Head-quarters for all practical purposes in Galilee (Capernaum i believe).

We will be alive either in the spiritual realm or in the physical realm (Exegeses of John 14:19b). The Lord enables us to commune with the brethren in both realms through Him. For they (those whom we say are asleep) are in Him even as we are in Him. Physical death is NOT the real death; spiritual death or the second death is the real death.

Thus says the Lord: There is a Zacheeus among us who wants to know who Yeshua is.

Yeshua is the Nazarene who issued from God of whom we are all part of today. Amen!

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:08 am
Caleb
Site Admin

I was wrong about Christ today

The Lord spoke to me today on Easter Sunday saying, "He has risen!"

Yeshua the Nazarene is alive of course but He is alive within His own body. He has also spread abroad His Spirit to all of us that we too can enjoy the indwelling of the same Spirit.

"For we know that if the tent, which is our earthly home, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this tent we groan, longing to put on our heavenly dwelling, if indeed by putting it on we may not be found naked. For while we are still in this tent, we groan, being burdened - not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee" (2 Corinthians 5:1-5).

The filling up of the Spirit in the body of Christ is the same as the formation of the nervous system in the fetus as it grows.

Thank God that none of us have to bear the burden by himself of sitting on the throne of King David. He will be there!

Joyfully,
Caleb Motupalli
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to: