రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם
"He who eats this bread will live forever" (Jn6:58b;1:1,14)

Skyfeast eCommunion: A new liturgy on flextime basis
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index What Christians believe (Theology) What is Chrislam?
View previous topic :: View next topic
Do you think Chrislam is needed?
yes
0%
0% [ 0 ]
no
0%
0% [ 0 ]
maybe
0%
0% [ 0 ]
undecided
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:17 pm
Administrator
Site Admin

What is Chrislam?

Chrislam is for those who do not agree with Catholics, Calvinists, Jews, Muslims, Jehovah-witnesses, Mormons, and of course Hindus, Buddhists, etc.

This is a first draft of what Chrislam is:

Chrislam means submission to Christ--the Anointing.

Jesus WAS God (Jn1:1; Micah5:2).

Jesus emptied Himself of His divinity in order to be a perfect sacrifice for us (Phil2:6-11). He died, was buried and rose again.

Once saved, we need to maintain our salvation by walking in the Spirit; submitting our will to His. If we sin knowingly and it even becomes a habit, we will lose our salvation because no more sacrifice for sins is left (Jn15:1-11; Eph5:22-33; Hebrews6:4-10; 10:26-29; Rom11:20ff).

The need for yet another religion stems from the fact that today's Christianity and other religions that i observed are not consistent with the Truth, which is Christ.

~All our problems will be solved if we yield our freewill to God's will~
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:14 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Start Afresh with Chrislam?

A Sister asked:

Quote:
Are you seriously promoting Chrislam? I can't understand why you would. If so, I'll pass. I will not deny my Saviour.

Sister, thank you for asking. Calvinism has eroded Christianity to such a degree that *submission* to Christ is thought of as irrelevant since we anyway do not possess freewill that which we must yield to God's will. That is the raison d'être for this group, where we must start afresh. Does this make sense?

The Sister wrote back:
Quote:
Actually, Caleb, no, it doesn't make sense. I understand that "Islam" supposedly means "submission."
"Start afresh?" I still don't understand why "Chrislam?" Biblical Christianity cannot be mixed with any other "religion." Certainly not Islam, which is actually the worship of satan.

Sister, please don't mistake ishmaelites ("wild donkey of a man" - Gen16:12) with the religion. But i am not in anyway saying Islam is to be followed. What i am saying is that a good opportunity exists where we can make a bridge for the islamists to find in Chrislam, the good that Christ has to offer, yet not embracing the bad found in Calvinistic Christianity of no submission--something that is central to the tenets of Islam as well as to true Christianity. But since the meaning of Christianity itself has been lost, we need to start afresh.

We must start afresh because submission is central to where Christ is taking us. The horse must be broken and tamed. But submission, as Pastor Rob Jacobs puts it, should not be a dreary drudgery…but rather…an affectionate acceptance. But the pundits have erected the idol of liberty, given people the license to sin, and done away with submission altogether, so much so that the horses now think that it is the master that needs to be tamed.

It is one of totally scrapping the pot (Jeremiah18:4) and starting afresh again, i believe.

If there is any hope for America, she must dump the idol in the atlantic.

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:16 pm
Administrator
Site Admin

Raison d'être for Chrislam

When Christianity has lost its meaning and has ITSELF become the tool of Satan, then you need to start afresh, say, with Chrislam--something the sick islamists really need, when there is no Truth to find in contemporary Calvinistic Christianity. True to Luke18:8 ("when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"), we do not find on earth today, the faith of the twelve apostles.

This is the raison d'être for the Center for Chrislam Studies. Someone might say that is extreme. Here are the three main AND foundational obstacles/fallacies to Truth:

FALLACY 1) Jesus is 100% man and ALSO 100% God.
Self-evident TRUTH: Jesus needs to be 100% man ONLY in order to be a perfect sacrifice. Being God and being man are mutually exclusive. One is infinite, the other is finite.

FALLACY 2) Man is justified by faith ALONE: A relationship rather than the business of religion is highlighted--which is good insofar as the plug needs to be put into the socket first, but what about afterward?
Self-evident TRUTH: Cf. James2 ("You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.")

FALLACY 3) You sin like the devil, and you will not lose your salvation.
Self-evident TRUTH: Abused mercy/grace deserves double or even treble punishment (Luke12:41-47; Heb10:26ff).

For details, glean from the posts at: http://AgapeJustice.org
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:25 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Is Christianity losing to Islam in someplaces?

Answer: To a small degree, yes, for obvious reasons. Neither submission nor obedience is taught as centrally as in Islam. What is taught in Christianity today is that Mary should remain at the feet of Jesus, never to come to acknowledge the truth and put to practice what she learnt.

As for the noticeable lack of migration from Islam to Christianity, I want you to put yourself in the shoes of an islamist. What he sees in Christianity is a license to sin, polytheism, etc--hurdles, too major to cross. How do you suppose he will embrace Christianity in the state that it is in? The law written on His heart, which is self-evident is convicting Him of sin, but he sees no place to rest including Christianity, unless of course he turns a blind eye to the defects of contemporary calvinistic Christianity.

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: