రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם
"He who eats this bread will live forever" (Jn6:58b;1:1,14)

Skyfeast eCommunion: A new liturgy on flextime basis
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index Government Rosh Hashanah
View previous topic :: View next topic
Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:55 pm
Administrator
Site Admin

Rosh Hashanah

నీవు ఇశ్రాయేలీయులతో ఇట్లనుము ఏడవ నెలలో మొదటి దినము మీకు విశ్రాంతిదినము. అందులో జ్ఞాప కార్థశృంగధ్వని వినినప్పుడు మీరు పరిశుద్ధ సంఘముగా కూడవలెను.
అందులో మీరు జీవనోపాధియైన ఏ పనియు చేయుటమాని యెహోవాకు హోమము చేయవలెను.

చెవిగలవాడు ఆత్మ సంఘములతో చెప్పుచున్నమాట వినునుగాక. జయించు వానికి దేవుని పరదైసులో ఉన్న జీవవృక్షఫలములు భుజింప నిత్తును.

Speak unto the children of Israel, saying: In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall be a solemn rest unto you, a memorial proclaimed with the blast of horns, a holy convocation.
Ye shall do no manner of servile work; and ye shall bring an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

He who has an ear let Him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

דַּבֵּר אֶל-בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, לֵאמֹר: בַּחֹדֶשׁ הַשְּׁבִיעִי בְּאֶחָד לַחֹדֶשׁ, יִהְיֶה לָכֶם שַׁבָּתוֹן--זִכְרוֹן תְּרוּעָה, מִקְרָא-קֹדֶשׁ.
כָּל-מְלֶאכֶת עֲבֹדָה, לֹא תַעֲשׂוּ; וְהִקְרַבְתֶּם אִשֶּׁה, לַיהוָה

מי אשר אזן לו ישמע את אשר הרוח אמר לקהלות המנצח אתן לו לאכל מעץ החיים אשר בתוך גן עדן לאלהים׃
Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:56 pm
Administrator
Site Admin

Notes:

I had just written 8 hours ago in response to:

David Arbuckle
Quote:
He said My God My God why has thou forsaken me because he didn't think he was going to die. He thought it was going to be like Abraham and his son.

Yes. But the Father had better plans for Him. It is better we don't know what the future has in store for us. If we do, we would freak out. He takes us through the sufferings of time and later, aren't we glad we came out victorious? And Jesus did too. He rose again from the dead!

Then i went to the Lord in prayer about something, which i now don't remember. And God spoke to me through Mark 13:32.

He was saying that the Son of Man had already come and gone through Hebron (association), Hyderabad (where hyder means lion), without he himself knowing it.

And strangely enough just as i began to write this second post Brother Timoty Rai, National Director in Nepal for International Christian Embassy Jerusalem wants help to go to Jerusalem to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

I do remember telling my mother that we should treat Eratz Israel as just a museum place.

And another brother counseled me saying: we should not be self-centered.

Then i thought of getting out of రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם and head toward Hyderabad. Then it occurred to me am i still being self-centered in choosing a city within my state or country? Should i consider the vibes from Eratz Israel and head there along with Brother Timoty Rai?

Thanks to God's provision of technology that we are able to commune like this. It is not just about the New Heavens; it is also about the New Earth!

~All our problems will be solved if we yield our freewill to God's will~
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: