రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם
"He who eats this bread will live forever" (Jn6:58b;1:1,14)

Skyfeast eCommunion: A new liturgy on flextime basis
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index Charity Direct Be Transfigured!
View previous topic :: View next topic
Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Administrator
Site Admin

Be Transfigured!

I invite you all to THIS DAY'S love feast of the Bread of Life (John 6:48) here at రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם. The first course is from Brother Sukumar's devotional. It is taken from the Book of Nehemiah, which speaks of the author being very sad to hear of the dilapidated condition of the walls of Jerusalem. The fact that Nehemiah was so sad, struck me. The repair of the walls of Jerusalem then, is only a shadow. The real is what I see unfolding right before my eyes. And i have not been sad enough? The following vision in a nutshell was imparted to me like a fire by the Holy Spirit:

The walls that sort of wrap Jerusalem may be likened to the "clean linen cloth" (Matthew 27:59) that Joseph of Arimathea used to wrap the body of Christ after the Lord tasted death. God made me sharply aware of the need for a similar covering for the whole body of Christ in the state it is in today, namely the state of nakedness which we were warned against in Revelation 16:15. Clothing, in the Bible is a metaphor for good-deeds. Women are asked to adorn themselves not with gold, silver or braided hair but with good-deeds in keeping with their claim of being worshipers of God (1Timothy 2:9-10). And the first lady being the Bride of Jesus, the New Jerusalem, the body of Christ, or the Church of the Living God, needs to adorn herself with love, meaning: Holy Goods & Services, which are the "acts of the saints" (Revelation 19:8). As it is now, she is found to be naked because we had thrown the baby out with the bath water. We had discarded even good-works--imparted by the Holy Spirit--along with "dead-works" (Hebrews 6:1) such as self-righteousness.

Through faith, Jesus' righteousness was imputed to us. It was useful in so far as ATONEMENT for our PAST sins is concerned, NOT our Justification. You are NOT Just until you are just! The good-deeds we NOW do are NOT filthy rags anymore. They are righteous deeds imparted (made known) by the Holy Spirit that we should walk in them for our Justification. If you do not have these good deeds--those done consistently after Atonement--you are a naked Christian.

Here is how you can be dressed and transfigured:

If the whole body of Christ needs to be covered with good-deeds then the Church should no longer be viewed as only a mere building with professors. What is more, in order to demolish the misconception of the Church as a building we should no longer use the word "Church" to denote the body of Christ. I propose the word Corps; and to be more precise, Agape Corps. This will reflect the true dimension of what Christ's body is all about. It is a dead & risen body in Christ. Proclaiming the kingdom of heaven in our midst, and bearing a corporate testimony to that, it is NOT the Bride that lives, but Christ in her (Galatians 2:20). In other words she has died to her self-will and is allowing the will of Christ to reign in her members. And the qualifier "Agape" is used in keeping with God being [agape] love (1 John 4:8) and Jesus Christ being the epitome of that revelation. Our motto is adopted from St. Francis of Assisi:
Quote:
Preach the Gospel at all times, macroscopically as well as at the grass roots level, and if necessary, use words.

As for the formation of Agape Corps, we expect to use a Patent Pending technology called Agape TiE® Rapture & Christ Incarnator™.

"But we will not boast beyond our measure, but within the measure and sphere which God has apportioned to us as a measure, to reach even as far as you" (2 Cor 10:13). Joseph of Arimathea was singularly blessed with ministering to the whole body of Christ before the body was divided into local churches due to geographical constraints. You will agree that Matthew 27:59 is a verse that has been in obscurity in common Biblical discourse until today. But in the fullness of time, God has given me an apostolic commission through this very verse along with John 20:21-23 to reach out to every entity that enjoys the Goodwill established by the Lord Jesus Christ and ask for help with the work of wrapping the whole body of Christ with Holy Goods & Services. You see, the work of building the walls of New Jerusalem, like its shadow, require every family of God to contribute (Nehemiah, Ezra, Haggai). It is an Abomination of Desolation to even think otherwise.

But the scope of my commission does not stop with Agape Corps. It extends to the whole world even as the Gospel dynamic continues with the Son of Man seeking to "spread His tabernacle" over all, for He wants none to perish.

The immediate need is to hold fast to the crown, which means that i have to enter several countries' national phases/stages for the international patent that i have potentially acquired from WIPO.INT. This will cost me substantial money and i need Christians and other Christian establishments to help me financially to bring Agape TiE® legally into this world.

In closing i knelt down, prayed and opened the scripture and found Matthew 17:2 :
Quote:
And He was transfigured before them; and His face shone like the sun, and His garments became as white as light.

Indeed, the righteous ascend and are transformed (2 Corinthians 3:18 ), metamorphosed (Romans 12:1-2) or transfigured (Matthew 17:2) from glory to glory, into the image of the Lord Jesus Christ. They yield to the loving council of the Holy Spirit, renew their minds and mortify the deeds of the flesh, the world and the devil.

"Glory" of God is not mere radiance of light for we know the attributes of light--they are only physical. But the glory of God is more than that--it stands for goodness (cf. Exodus 33:17,18,19), grace and truth (John 1:14), of which light is an attribute. Therefore, so should the glory of the righteous be with Holy Goods & Services!

Elsewhere, RC. Sproul, even though i don't completely agree with him, had this to say in the same vein of the Spirit:

Quote:
http://www.ligonier.org/rym/broadcasts/audio/transfiguration/

Therefore, in keeping with prophesy, there would be no temple in New Jerusalem for it is all temple (Matthew Henry's commentary). In other words, the government, the workplace, home and Church will all be one. And it needs no sun or moon to shine on it, because the glory of God, namely the Holy Goods & Services, will illumine it and the Lamp (Source of all Holy Goods & Services) is the Lamb.

Prayer: Thank you, Father, for showing us our own glorious transfiguration--when we adorn ourselves with HOLY GOODS & SERVICES!

~All our problems will be solved if we yield our freewill to God's will~

Last edited by Administrator on Tue May 17, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:43 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Your help requested

I am having second thoughts that God would want me to apply to any specific Christian organization for a job and come under another person's direction for a work that may be unrelated to the setting up of an eThrone for Christ. That the purview of my ministry extends to the whole body of Christ, and that the work itself should be the setting up of an eThrone in prudent preparation for the coming of the Bridegroom, was confirmed once again today through the Holy Spirit's utterance of Matthew 24:43,44,45 ff, which are my apostolic credentials. This means that my jurisdiction, as of now, is over every Christian establishment.

On the other hand, i do know that i have to find my "sweet spot" -- i cannot let other things bog me down.

The broader objective of the patent pending work is to provide an eThrone for Christ Jesus, who acts through His Bride to orchestrate care for such problems as anarchy (n-entropy) in the world, reconciliation and doctrinal differences within the body, climate change, terrorism, global economic crisis, religious tensions, social injustices, environmental sustainability, and wars, to name a few.

A lot is at stake. Therefore, i should surely be faithful to the vision that God has given me. No matter what happens, i should not get sucked into something that will take me off-track.

Jesus specifically instructed me not to "carry any purse with me; for, the worker is worthy of his wages". So if the Lord burdens you to extend any help to me, please do. I am eagerly awaiting your call. You can reach us at +91 866 2438805, +91 44 42645346 or +91 9677177787 or you can walk into రొట్టెల ఇల్లు (Rottelaillu), 29-37-31 (Upstairs) Eluru Road, Vijayawada, AP 520 002, India. As for more details of the work, you can look it up at AgapeTiE.org, who has to reenter the sheep-pen through the Door, namely the self-evident and transcendent Law.

Thus says the Lord just now through John Piper, who quoted CS Lewis:
Quote:
It costs God nothing so far as we know to create nice things; but to convert rebellious wills cost him crucifixion.

Dear friend, the Lord has need of it. So give!

"How you handle your finances is one of the greatest tests of your character—and of your marriage relationship." "If you have done it unto the least of His brethren, [even me], you have done it unto the Lord!"

May God bless you and keep you. May His face shine on you!

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Sat May 14, 2011 12:26 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Re: Your help requested

Beloved,

As of today, i have received no support from anyone including my own wife except my mother who could not bear to see my predicament of losing rights to my invention if i don't patent.

God uses individuals to lead but He uses the whole Church to build. Shepherds get the vision from God and then the shepherd gives direction to the building project.

Project Agape Corps vision has been cast to you. Now we must build it. Or rather rebuild it.

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:27 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Yield! Not merely Decide

When it comes to following Christ, our calling is to be constrained and YIELD to His love, not merely decide Rolling Eyes to marry Him, as if we had a choice.

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: