రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם
"He who eats this bread will live forever" (Jn6:58b;1:1,14)

Skyfeast eCommunion: A new liturgy on flextime basis
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index What Christians believe (Theology) What is Skyfeast?
View previous topic :: View next topic
Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm
Administrator
Site Admin

What is Skyfeast?

Dear one,

Greetings in the matchless name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!

Thus says the Lord: Matthew 22:8-10 NASB.

At the expense of being ridiculed, i believe that the Skyfeast.org is the Wedding Feast of the Lamb of God. Allow me to explain.

Thus says the Lord in order to help me explain: Matthew 12:18-21 NASB. A commentator writes, "Christ's work happens quietly." Like in Jesus' days when the disciples wanted Him to bring about a forced overthrow of the then government, today we might want for the rapture to be like a SIGNificant event. But God says, "Christ's work happens quietly."

The NIV of the Holy Bible correctly translates John 6:63 as: "The Spirit gives life; the flesh COUNTS for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life." You see, the flesh counts for nothing. We could be sitting next to each other in a crowded bus/train/plane/building but our minds/spirits could be miles apart in thinking. Brother Victor Thyagaraj of Jehovah-shammah, Chennai agreed with me in spirit that Communion is only possible in the spirit. The concept of a physical fleshly rapture, is a Hollywood’s take on it. "Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable" (1 Cor 15:50 NASB). But consider an eCommunion such as Skyfeast.org. Millions could gather together here and feast on the "Bread of Life." This symbolic Bread is the Word, which had become flesh and dwelt amongst men (John 1:14 + John 6:48 + 1st John 1:1). Today, that Flesh of Jesus is once again the Word/Holy Spirit indwelling in us--Christians. So in keeping with the command of the Lord in Matthew 22:8-10 above, i invite all to come hither to Skyfeast.org in spirit, and partake of the global eCommunion!

Praise the Lord!

Thus says the Lord in closing: Matthew 28:9-10. Please tell me if someone understands what these verses mean. I know that without faith it is impossible to please God. Does this mean that we have to physically regroup in Galilee in the land of Israel? Or is the Lord confirming the above said regrouping at Skyfeast.org. As i understand it, it is surely the later. "All flesh will see the salvation of God" (Luke 3:6). We will touch His feet, meaning, we will touch those members of the body of Christ who represent His feet!

~All our problems will be solved if we yield our freewill to God's will~
Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:01 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

Thus says the Lord on 2010.10.10

Thus said the Lord to me: Those who have been invited to the Wedding feast were not worthy. Go into the main highways and invite everyone whom you find there, both good and evil, so that my house may be full.

The Father kept showing me this verse from Matthew several times but i did not understand why. I think this was the fifth time, so i reread the portion from Matthew 22, which i had got originally when i asked the Lord if i should set up http://Rottelaillu.org. The Son is not seen here as being killed by the invited. I used to think that the Son will have to lay down His life once again for the presumptuous believers for the purpose of giving them Fire Baptism’s Precursor. I guess the parable of the winegrowers where the Son is killed pertains to the first coming.

I thought of Phillip uncle who no doubt had been ministering to me. However his doctrine was Calvinism, which i did not agree with at all. I was an Arminian and believed that one could lose his salvation and be divorced from the Body of Christ. I prayed for Phillip uncle. Then the Lord said, “It is not the will of the Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.”

Once again the Lord gave me the portion from Matthew 22. Then i asked the Lord, “Am i the one not going to the Wedding feast which has been organized at Jehovah-shammah, Vepery, Chennai, India? Or is the Wedding Feast at http://Rottelaillu.in -- the invitation being given by me through Facebook to all the people?” THUS SAID THE LORD THROUGH Matthew 16:5-12 GIVING ME A BREAKTHROUGH: “Just because you are not distributing physical bread at http://Rottelaillu.in it does not become disqualified to be the Wedding Feast nor does Jehovah-shammah become qualified as the place where the Wedding Feast is held just because they are giving out physical bread.” Moreover i have to be aware of the teachings of the neo-Pharisees and the neo-Sadducees who also do not know the Info-highway.

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Jaya
Site Admin

Who have been chosen

జ్ఞానులను సిగ్గుపరచుటకు లోకములోనుండు వెఱ్ఱివారిని దేవుడు ఏర్పరచుకొనియున్నాడు. బలవంతులైనవారిని సిగ్గుపరచుటకు లోకములో బలహీనులైనవారిని దేవుడు ఏర్పరచుకొనియున్నాడు.

1 Cor 1:27
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: