రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם
"He who eats this bread will live forever" (Jn6:58b;1:1,14)

Skyfeast eCommunion: A new liturgy on flextime basis
FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Log in
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index
రొట్టెల ఇల్లు | House of Bread | בית לחם Forum Index What Christians believe (Theology) Feminism: A spirit of the anti-Christ
View previous topic :: View next topic
Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:13 am
Caleb
Site Admin

Feminism: A spirit of the anti-Christ

Feminism: A spirit of the anti-Christ

Dear Sister in the Lord, (name is removed to protect the individual)

You wrote:
Quote:

Dear Caleb,

Caleb wrote:
Quote:

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:24 PM
To: Sister in the Lord
Subject: Question

Dear Sister in the Lord,

Loving greetings in the name of our Lord Yeshua!

First it is a homosexual bishop and now it is a woman bishop in the Episcopalian church. My wife is ministered and blessed by you daily. We thank God for you. Could you please let us know your position with regarding woman Pastors or Bishops leading a general congregation.

Thank you very much.

Your brother in Christ,
Caleb Motupalli

Thank you for your inquiry. In answer to your questions concerning women, we wish to refer you to a book written by Kenneth Hagin entitled THE WOMAN QUESTION. This book expounds well on this controversial subject, and we found it to be the most thorough and efficient tool to use in answering inquiries such as yours. This paperback book may be purchased or ordered from any Christian bookstore.

We realize that the Scriptures concerning women have presented controversy in many churches. In taking a few lines of Scripture out of context, many people have disregarded the anointing on the lives of women as God chooses to call them and use them in the body of Christ. God's Word tells us that there is no distinction between male and female, and that the Holy Spirit calls and gives His gifts to us as He wills.

The Word says in Matthew 7:20, "Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits" (Amplified). It is important to judge the fruit that we see. It is not the outside of mankind that God looks at but the inside or heart of mankind that the Lord is interested in. We trust that the Holy Spirit will give you the revelation, peace, and settledness that you are seeking in this area.

Thank you again for your inquiry.

We care about you,
(Sister in the Lord)

Loving greetings in Yeshua’s name! I praise God for the wonderful holistic ministry you are doing among women around the world.

Yes, you will know them by their fruit! But just because there is good fruit, the end does not justify the means. Let us NOT build with wood, hay, stubble, for “every man's work shall be made manifest: …the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.”

I am writing this letter in response to your email response (dated June 19, 2006) to my question about the recent appointment of a woman bishop in the Episcopalian church.

The issue is not whether women can be teachers or have authority or not; rather the issue seems to be whether women are equal to men.

Even though Medical Science has come a long way to show that brain structure in men and women is vastly different, the feminists still argue for equality and usurp authority over men. They do not recognize that God created us biologically different for different roles. Families, churches, businesses, societies, and even nations are paying the price for this.

The feminists propose a 50-50 partnership but there will be only deadlocks in it all the time. In a 50-50 partnership where everyone has to agree, there will be endless contentions and strife, be it in family, church, or society. As Margaret Thatcher herself put it, “Consensus is the negation of leadership.”

Please read Gal. 3:28 (“There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus”) IN CONTEXT. The verse simple means that we have one mediator (v. 20) who represents all. It does not mean male and female are equal. It also means we are "all the CHILDREN of God by faith in Christ Jesus" (v. 26 KJV). Paul must have witnessed this misinterpretation of v. 3:28 in his letter to the Galatians, so i believe he corrects his statement in his later epistle to the Colossians. He writes in Col 3:10-11—“And have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.” And a few verses later he writes, “Women submit to your OWN husbands.” This has the primary meaning of women serving their own husbands ONLY. This again is a correction to previous possible misinterpretation of Ephesians 5:21 (“Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God”) when it was thought to be for a man-woman relationship, even though an EXCEPTION to the norm was clearly made in the subsequent verse (Eph 5:22).

No doubt there are instances in the Bible when women (or even donkeys for that matter) took leading positions but that was when Israel was going through a period of moral decadence (cf. Isaiah 3:12). Nevertheless, i do not disagree with your statement that women are called to teach [even prophesy] in the body of Christ. In Titus 2:4 we do have Paul telling older women to admonish (teach) younger women. And rightly so. But i simply disagree with you that they can do so among men. In 1 Tim 2:12 he gives clear instruction to women not to teach and have authority over men (i.e. in a general congregation). The themes of 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy including Titus is about Church Order in general and not specific to any church of Bible times (see 1 Tim 3:15). Having come to the end of his journey, those were the last of the epistles Paul wrote and are called the Pastoral Epistles giving instruction to future generations of shepherds.

As for your asking me to read this other book THE WOMAN QUESTION, by Kenneth Hagin, i am sure it has some things in it worth reading but other things too that you want to hear :wink: . I can safely say from the impression you gave me about this “tool” that he is reading into scripture (as many do these days) rather than read out of it. He is probably trying to be an emancipator of women or worse still, adopting reverse-discrimination when pressurized or called a male chauvinist. I’d rather read a book by someone like A. W. Tozer who know to rightly divide the Word.

The feminist philosophy has been there since the curse. Confer Gen. 3:16 and 4:7 and note: Her desire (Hebrew: tesh-oo-kaw') will be for her husband or man in general, in the sense of wanting to rule over him just as sin's desire too is to rule over or enslave him, but he will rule over her just as he will master sin! The enemy’s major attack on the Lordship of Yeshua the Anointed is coming from the feminist movement we see these days, which comes packaged with high heels etcetera, etcetera. What goes on in our families, churches, and societies is really a microcosm of the relationship the Bride has with Yeshua the Anointed. The Bride in essence has become an anti-Christ today because the feminists have crept into the Church as well. As Pastor Star R. Scott puts it in ADAM’S RIB, “American Christianity has been swallowed up in secular humanism.” Only when all of Christ’s enemies become His footstool, will the Lord Yeshua return. “To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.” Only then will our redemption, the adoption as sons of God be consummated (Luke 21:28; Romans 8:23). So let us not be presumptuous like king Saul.

In 1 Tim. 2: 12 there is a reason why Paul juxtaposed the aspect of teaching with that of usurping authority. When i teach i become the vehicle that causes a change of mind in those who are being taught, which in turn causes them to offer their bodies as a living sacrifice to God (cf. Romans 12:1-2). In other words, i control the behavior of the one who is being taught whether for good or bad by influencing their minds through my teaching even though it is the Holy Spirit who is doing the teaching. And what would you call that, if it is not exercising authority on a person’s conduct?! If this is not a truth statement then the Imams too are free of blame for teaching Jihad and terrorism to Muslims. Remember the word “authority” means: 1. The power or right to give orders or make decisions. 2. (usually plural) persons who exercise (administrative) control over others. 3. An expert whose views are taken as definitive. 4. Freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities. 5. An administrative unit of government. 6. Official permission or approval. 7. An authoritative written work.

And to say who is in authority, our Lord too juxtaposed the aspect of Fatherhood--an obvious authority--with that of a Teacher and said: "But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers. "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. "Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader, that is, Christ."

But that should not stop men from humbling themselves to serve. Christ Himself is our example who washed the disciples’ feet and even prepared breakfast for them after rising from the dead. But shame on the women who give orders around the house.

Instead of trying to usurp authority from the brethren, older sisters should take time to disciple younger sisters (Titus 2:4) in areas where they alone are able and experienced. Teaching is a vocation that directly and perfectly suits most women when it comes to training children and young women. God has made them that way with a soft touch. But that does not give them a monopoly over women in general, and for them to go and start their own women churches. I have already stated why a 50-50 partnership leads to only deadlocks sans leadership.

To the extent that each of us has been entrusted with something, we have to be faithful in discharging those duties. In that sense men have a greater responsibility and more to account for than women. True emancipation of women will come from child-bearing (1 Tim 2:15), which means not just giving birth to children but also raising godly ones and/or being a godly mother. No wonder Luke, who records the exact truth (1:1-4) about our Lord’s teachings, did not include “sisters” as among Yeshua’s true family (“those who hear the Word of God and do it”) but did include “mother” along with “brothers” (Luke 8:19-21). That is because sisters are “veiled” and hidden within the brothers, just as the Church is hidden in Christ (Col 3:3) and Christ is hidden in the bosom of the Father (Jn. 1:18; Rev. 7:10,17).

With prayers for your ministry, affectionately,
Caleb Motupalli
Servant of the Word
P.S.: Please pray for me also.
P.P.S.: Thus says the Lord from Luke 9:33-36 in the Life Application NAS Bible: ‘And as these were leaving Him, Peter said to Jesus, "Master, it is good for us to be here; let us make three tabernacles: one for You, and one for Moses, and one for Elijah"--not realizing what he was saying. While he was saying this, a cloud formed and began to overshadow them; and they were afraid as they entered the cloud. Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!" And when the voice had spoken, Jesus was found alone.’

Last edited by Caleb on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:13 am
Administrator
Site Admin

Woman is helper not because she sinned

My dear woman in the Lord,

Loving greetings to you in the most exalted name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! May peace and joy rest with you always!

I hope i have not caused you any pain by what i have been writing here. May the good Lord bless the meditation of your heart and bless you!

Tell me, is it more harder to love or to submit? While i am not ruling out your love for your man, his love for you should be to the extent Christ loved us. And not that he should not respect you and yield to you when you are speaking the truth, you must “be subject to your husband as unto the Lord” (Eph 5:22).

You see, just as God created the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night; the stars also, He created man to rule the public life and the women to rule the private life and the children too to have their say in family affairs. Just as it is written, “woman is the glory of man and man is the glory of Christ and Christ is the glory of God!”

You must know that woman did not get her role due to sin. Before sin entered the world, man was to cultivate the Garden of Eden and God made woman as a suitable helper as he worked the land. Note that man has to work not because he sinned but because it is the gift of God to rule over the earth. When sin entered the world, man had to work the ground in toil and eat of it. Likewise woman is a helper to man not because she has sinned but because it is the gift of God to rule over the earth with him. When sin entered the world, you already know what happened—i don’t have to say it again.

Let us look forward to our redemption when we will all play our roles, which were originally intended for us, pleasing and acceptable in God’s sight.

Love you! Amen!
Caleb Motupalli.
Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:23 pm
Caleb
Site Admin

"The Abomination of Desolation"

As i have already written in the article about Feminism, the one who mocks at the reality of the presence of God in Christ and denies Him headship is the Anti-Christ. The abomination of desolation today is a deliberate attempt in that direction.

The denial of headship comes in subtle ways. If man is generally not given headship in the family by his wife, the Anti-Christ has in effect struck a blow on the microcosm of society, which is ordered by God. Today the Anti-Christ has demolished the structure that God has put in place where Christ is head over man and man head over woman and God head over Christ Himself (1 Corinthians 11:3). Christianity is being swallowed up by secular humanism so much so that instead of the Church being subject to Christ, it has almost become “being subject to one another.” It has placed everyone in level plane with God Himself, denying Him the honour, custom, tax or fear that is due to Him. There are neither Apostles, Prophets, Teachers nor anyone in rank. When Christ said, “regard each other as brothers and sisters,” His intention was that we, who are in authority, should cultivate a servant’s heart as we serve. It is not intended for those who are being served to usurp this authority.

Those who are in league with people of such culture are of the Anti-Christ. Today there have been many deliberate attempts made to mock and deny the reality of God’s presence in the people of God. These are ABOMINATIONS OF DESOLATION spoken of by the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thus says the Holy Spirit: “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.”

If it is good in your sight, give my wages; but if not, never mind.

~Most of our problems will be solved if only we yield our freewill to the Lord's will.~
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: